behind the mask....

behind the mask....
“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. ...You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.” - The Lizard King

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

can you see it ?

can you see it ?
the face
glowing over tired dreams
flowinf effortlessly
merging with the nerve stream
runnig through my body.
the face
howering beneath my brow
knocking day
knocking night
to see if i exist
beyond the living
a face
hollow but heavy
weighing in my eyelids
putting me to sleep
only to wake me up
in the middle of the night
screaming
letting me a piece
of her broken emotions
can you see the face ?
that of the lady
that died
only because
i could not rush through
to save her, from herself..

No comments: