behind the mask....

behind the mask....
“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. ...You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.” - The Lizard King

Thursday, June 01, 2006

2 A.M.

Its 2 A.M. in the morning
You ‘re home sleeping in your bed
And am out on the streets
Under the drugged skies
Standing in the rain
Holding my candle
Which ain’t giving light anymore
I know you had your reasons
Which were hard to comprehend
You took your own path
Leaving me behind on ours.
I guess it comes easy to you
Leaving when you r almost there
We were on the highway baby
On the highway to hell
It ain’t much fun dying
But I gotta die tonight
‘coz I ‘ve gunned down romance
It never did a thing for me…....

abhinav

No comments: